Download Packt – Blazing Fast VUE And GRAPHQL with GRIDSOME RAR file from Ryushare, Nitroflare, Uploadable, Rapidgator, Storagon...
Packt – Blazing Fast VUE And GRAPHQL with GRIDSOME-JGTiSO | 2.00 GB
Want to build blazing-fast apps with Vue and GraphQL using Gridsome? This is the course for you. We’ll be building a complete blog and online store with a shopping cart built entirely with Vue, GraphQL, and Gridsome, where we can create and share posts, add , create products, add products to our cart, and purchase them. Our store data will be created and served by the headless CMS called Contentful (with blog posts are written entirely in the markdown format) and deployed to the web with Netlify.
Concepts Cover: –
– How to build incredible apps with Vue and GraphQL using Gridsome
– A complete crash course in GraphQL-what it is/how to use it
– Using GraphQL within Vue components with static queries/page queries
– Fetching and managing app data with the headless CMS, Contentful
– Dead-simple, responsive images with g-image
– Adding data sources to GraphQL with source plugins
– Transforming data using Transformer plugins
– Converting markdown data to HTML content with Gridsome
– Programmatically creating site pages in Gridsome
– Pagination and tagging in Gridsome
– Using Frontmatter for blog posts
– Shopping cart and user purchases with Snipcart
– Continuous deployment through Git/GitHub with Netlify
– Pages, routing, and nested routes in Gridsome
– Links with g-link and active links in Gridsome
– And much more…
The author really enjoyed making this course and he thinks you’ll enjoy taking it just as much. Looking forward to seeing you within the course!
All the code and supporting files for this course are available at – github.com/PacktPublishing/Blazing-Fast-Vue-and-GraphQL-with-Gridsome Features
Knowing how GraphQL works is a plus, but not mandatory You should have a basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Vue, and how to use the Terminal
How to build complete, impressive apps with Vue, GraphQL, and Gridsome The core concepts of working with GraphQL, Vue, and Gridsome as a single stack How to make highly practical and dynamic static sites in Vue